League of legends players?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by jitler, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Well maybe it's because I'm only level 9 right now but I was killing people before they could do any significant amount of damage on me. Then I would just meditate

2. Lvl 30 NA server Zianax

3. im hating waiting to play right now. ive been waiting all day to pwn, ha!

4. LOL is bad and that's why it's called LOL.

Anybody here play HoN?

5. Now that that game sucks

6. Lulz, too hardcore for you? Too much work to control your hero, lanes and crowd control?

Hilarious.

7. ive never played it honestly

8. I used to play hon from early beta but the community sucks and the free to play shit is garbage now

9. #49 Grizmoblust, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011

Lulz, then you have never played it. You seriously need to grow a second pair of skin so you can handle these trolls and baddies. There are trolls and baddies in LoL as well. I always get 30 kills and one death in most matches that I played. It's a kiddy game beacause it contains no denyability, imbalance heroes and items, and lastly, imbalance map.

Lets take a look at HoN. HoN has the best balance map out there on moba gaming that I played. They have changed serious amount of layout that makes it feel different than DoTA but it is still the same lookwise. More pathjukes. Accessibility to forest easier while avoiding the wards. Additional forest on hellbourne side to create equality of legion side. Kong is placed differentially than it used to be because hellbourne had the advantage when konging. So they changed the placement and make it feel more open access so any side will able to see what's going on in the cave of kongor.

HoN has all of the heroes that you can play from start before F2P started and it was so much balanced. The bad side was that they decided to make it F2P and give new players disadvantage when playing. However, those who already purchased the game will still be the same as before, meaning they will get updates, free heroes, etc. But it still intact between of new and legacy because they established the tokens. These tokens gain the access to the legacy match, giving choices and free style, from there you actually have a higher chance to have a good teammate. Because of this, the tokens has rarity value that give a player a second thought, if they troll, they'll be wasting their token. SO why bother trolling or being a baddy and actually work hard with your team to defeat your foes.

15 heroes different a week is no different than LoL. You can purchase heroes by playing or just buy it with your own money. In fact, HoN copied LoL strategy because S2 is getting low on money and needed money to continue to thrive. S2 failed at marketing as well which is why they can't get high player base. Bases on my assumation, they might have no choice but to change their course of actions. Also, they actually take their time to balanced the items and heroes much better than LoL.

Face it, my fiend, LoL is for a casual players while HoN is for hardcore, competitive players while having a better game style.

10. unfortunately 90% of everything he stated is an opinion and frankly the number of active players show otherwise. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed hon but not as much as LoL so call me a casual

11. I play really frequently, and have a few friends that i play with. add me if you want

Khingz

12. Gonna bump this up.
    TheKnifefight - add me and we shall LoL about.
    I'm not very good, though. :/

13. I just started playing hon again lol

14. I play all the time, I main Swain!

15. #56 Viral Frog, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I just unlocked Malphite. He's pretty sick, but half the time I find myself getting raped because whoever I lane with gets all the minion kills. :/
    When I lane solo (3v3) I dominate that shit.

16. I've never played Malphite, to be honest. I started with Kayle (lol...), then moved to Tryndamere, then Vayne, and then finally Swain.

I still play Vayne quite often, when we need an AD carry or there's already a mage on the team somewhere. I do quite well with both of them, though

17. I unlocked Warwick today. He's ridiculously awesome.
    With his attack speed buff I was throwing 2.5 attacks per second.
    Got my first ace ever. Took out the entire opposing team on our Nexus and then we proceeded to win the game. :D

18. I have 71 champs.... ive been playing for a bit over a year, and i have around 700 wins at the moment. So we can really start talkin different champions and what not if you want. I play a LOT of different champs, but my favorite right now is teemo :D

19. been playing corki this free week, hes fricken OP as hell. gonna get him for sure when the weeks up.