League of legends players?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by jitler, Aug 11, 2011.

1. ima be on later today we'll play a round or 2 :D

2. wht2give here! Add me, I mostly play Nocturne.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK2rUzHFL4A&feature=player_embedded]Sup /v/? League of Legends FREE SKIN GLITCH ft. Jammku - YouTube[/ame]

You can get the free Tristana skin+champion if you like Riot on facebook. It's a little tricky to get the timing down but it's a way to get free skins.

4. Still checking this frequently, about to smoke some bowls and make the heads roll!

zugg zugg is my ign

5. I've been playin lately? Anyone else?

6. Not to troll on LoL but it seems off to me compared to dota. You guys should check out Heroes of Newarth the graphics are better and it feels a little more like dota.

7. lol isn't trying to be dota so of course it seems different when compared to it >_>

lol is faster paced and more teamfight oriented than dota or dotaclonehon, and game don't end up getting carried by one person nearly as much. also the Dominion game mode is gonna set lol apart from dota or hon even more with even more intense and fast paced gameplay.

also neither game has "better" graphics than the other, theyre just different styles. im pretty sure the GPU requirements for each game are about the same.

8. My name is Mac Thizzy add me

9. I played heroes of newerth, played in the tournaments and enjoyed hon but honestly it is dying and I feel they have screwed the paying players and retail buyers since they launched free to play.

10. Indigonights 1400elo
    Duo quee if ur good enough.

11. Yeah, I play LoL. :hello: Good game. :D :smoke:

12. Your name?

13. everyone add me

LucyyInTheSkyy

word :]

14. TheWrathofSithis started playing about two weeks ago. Lvl 13 play amumu and morde, add me

15. I've been using Yi and I just got 3 phantom dancers in a game. Atk speed like 2.200 and attack power like 164. It's like a 2 second kill.

16. anyone lvl 30 and actually good? I'm trying to get some ELO

17. Horrible idea seeing that attack speed caps.....

We got a decent group of guys in my team speak server that play ranked. A lot of us are playing the swtor beta atm though but feel free to add me... zugg zugg

18. IGN: Hitoruki
    Late night players anyone?

19. Okay? The Cap is 2.5. I had 2.2? So explain how it is a horrible idea...

20. 3 is over kill.

Phantom Dancer's, Infinity Edge, Blood Thirster, Phandom Dancer's, Blood Thirster

Damage + AS > AS + low Damage