Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Leafy??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by niceguy778, Oct 5, 2009.

1. What's the problem with buds being a little bit leafy?? I see people comment all the time on dank bud like, "A bit leafy, but otherwise good." What is bad about it?

2. Leaves just don't have as much THC as buds, and therefore they take up weight that should be occupied by more bud.

3. lol. absolutely nothing in my opinion. usually people that say it in my opinion are the ones who feel their shit doesnt stink. i mean its understandable when the bud is completely covered up by leafs that contain little to no trichs, but when its just a couple leafs that are caked in kief... come on guys. pot snobs to the max.

but i can see their side of it too. thats extra weight that isnt exactly bud matter. still though. i think a lot of people who make comments like that are a little full of themselves and their pickups.

not trying to hate on anyone here though. :wave:

4. If you smoke the real big sunleaves from the bottom of the plant your head hurts. I think its all the chlorophyl.

5. It's just that it makes the smoke more harsh ( less enjoyable to a lot of people) and who wants more leaf when you could be paying for pure bud? Just my two cents

6. no we're just tryin to put out positive critism so next time they go get a pickup they know what to look for. I don't know about you, but I like to get my moneys worth of the weed I'm getting... just sayin..