Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Leafy buds?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KelseyCannabis, Dec 21, 2011.

1. How come some bud is really leafy ? Does that mean it's no good

2. It means someone didn't do a great job of trimming.

3. I agree bad trim job. Some dealers like it because it adds weight.

4. ^^only answer you need

5. No, it can be perfectly nice weed. Just means someone got lazy trimming lol. It can still be nice smoke, but I would expect some sort of discount, off average dank prices.

6. Leafy bud doesn't mean bad bud, leafs are still covered in triches, but a well trimmed bud is better IMO.

7. Still get you high.

8. they are lazy and dont wanna make shake

9. some buds are inherently leafy. the trainwreck i had was a strong sativa type loose bud. and it looked like nothing but leaf, but i think it was the GHS one that has the deformed buds.

10. I had some uncured, leafy bud. Depending on how much you have, you could make some hash from it.