Leafs starting to turn yellow..

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Kzombiekv1, Jun 9, 2012.

1. #1 Kzombiekv1, Jun 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2012
    This is my first time out-door grow or any grow for that matter lol.

My WW's bottom leafs are turning yellow I had her for 3 weeks or so. Shes in Kellog Patio Plus I know that not the best soil but I didn't want to put the $ out and just have it die on me since its my first grow. Im thinking its cause of the nute's.. I still need to get some nute's from the local hydroponic shop or HomeDepot/Lowes so If any of you have advice on NPK ratio or certain kinds of brands that they have in the bay area it will be welcomed.

And also I recently got a clone of KGDP and shes in FFOF and I was wondering if I could transplant that into Kellog patio plus or should I just pick up a bag of FFOF? And If I do get FFOF would I be able to Transplant my WW from Kellog patio plus to FFOF or would it be too much stress..

Attached Files:

• WWB.jpg
      WWB.jpg
      File size:
      330.4 KB
      Views:
    • WW2.jpg
      WW2.jpg
      File size:
      349.7 KB
      Views:
    • KGDPB.jpg
      KGDPB.jpg
      File size:
      208.6 KB
      Views:
  2. that is exactly how mine started, i used a bit of epsom salts then about 4 daYS LATER GREEN AGAIN

3. Looks like some sort of deficiency, but not too sure which element it needs.
    Although I am curious as to why your plant looks like it just got a bad haircut..

4. have u solved this problem yet

5. Looks like nitrogen defeciancy to me or over watering

6. My WW was lacking nutes I recently went to my local shop and picked up some and shes looking better now.

7. Fuck me. think you need to start feeding her.