Leafs folding in?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Highlife43, May 2, 2021.

1. #1 Highlife43, May 2, 2021
    Last edited: May 2, 2021
    Checking up on my girl few of her bottom leaves seem to be folding in, im sure it cant be me overwatering them the dirt im ngl its kinda shitty its not top notch soil but im running on a schedule and is all i could get my hands on could that be the problem, advice i will appreciate it.

Attached Files:

2. Underwatering possibly?

3. Mate it looks like those plants haven't been watered in a week. It also looks like the stem isn't developing sturdy at the base. Do you have air circulation going on in your tent, assuming it's inside? It looks like it could definitely use some air circulation. Also, unless the strain is a sativa, the nodes are spaced awfully far apart from each other. It seems as if the plant is "stretching" to accommodate the light being too far away. It's probably a little late for it now, but your light may be a bit too far, unless this is something you're intending to do.

So major takeaways - get a fan if you don't have one, circulate the air, also drop light a bit closer if you can so the plant isn't stretching as much, and water when the pot is light to pick up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. #4 Highlife43, May 2, 2021
    Last edited: May 2, 2021
    What i've noticed its the top leaves seem to be healthy, while the bottom half of the plant looks sick and are drooping down and few are cupping in, i just did the few tips you guys told me to do give it more air circulation and i switching up the lights bulbs a bit to see if it helps with more lighting im hoping it helps it, i'd hate to know ive stunted it a bit from it being unhappy and in the situation its in?

5. What kind of light bulbs are you using and how many watts? Brad is right, your plant hasn't been getting enough light probably since it was just a young sprout. When pot plants don't get enough light they stretch and look leggy plus the lower leaves begin falling off, which is what your leaves are going to do after they turn yellow. There's probably nothing you can do to save the lower leaves and if your plant eventually develops buds the plant will be too weak to support them so I see strings and sticks in your future.

6. Bro.. I just come to find out 1 of my 2 cfls i have set-up is weak on giving of sufficients of light to my plant, my honest guess is the lighting as you said.

7. The problem is more than just a bum light bulb, you need more power than those two CFLs can provide. Get a real light, you won't regret it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. #8 SinsemillaPassion, May 3, 2021
    Last edited: May 3, 2021
    Looks miserable in the nasty plastic pot, roots will be trying to get more air. Plus your plant is under watered majorly!!!!!!!!!??

You got some fucking SHIT lights.

Get a better light and bring those shit ones down closer

9. #9 SinsemillaPassion, May 3, 2021
    Last edited: May 3, 2021

10. I put the lights closer to the plant and it brought it back to life yes!! Hoop hoop hooray,
    Pat myself in the back. :dance2:

• Like Like x 2