Leafs are curling oh no

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Nana, Mar 30, 2016.

1. My girl is not happy. . Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome. Thanks[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. is she growing in just perlite?

3. It might have something to do with the fact that you're growing in what looks like perlite to me....nothing under it with nutritional value to support your plant. Who gave you that bright idea? You either need to commit to a soil grow or a hydroponics grow....instead of what seems to be a cross between the two with this setup. Put your plant in a Solo cup in some good grow soil at a ratio of about 60/40 soil/perlite. Water it in with properly pH'd water (6.3 to 6.7 range) and stick it under the lights and leave it alone. It won't need anything but pH'd water until on down the line. Read in the new grower threads here for the basics you should already know about growing these things inside. Either take the time to learn it now or expect to kill quite a few plants as you stumble along and figure this out on your own. There are lots of threads there devoted to the new inexperienced grower that contain all the basic information you should've already researched and learned. People spend weeks figuring out how they're going to put a grow setup together and don't bother to devote any time to learning the process of growing...which blows my mind. Read up on what you're supposed to be doing so you're so lost. One more thing....get yourself some Rapid Rooter cubes. They're antibacterial and won't give you a slimy case of root rot like the cube you've got your plant in there. That stuff is only good for causing root rot. TWW

4. Wow. This is a perlite Hempy bucket grow. My first grow was DWC and I thought I would try this method. Could I be watering too frequently?
    It is in a 2' x 2' x 18" box with three CFL's

5. Check out the perlite Hempy grow by Big Chris. (I don't know how to add the thread)

6. Thought I would add some recent shots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]