Leafer grow controller.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Dr-Weed, Dec 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. #1 Dr-Weed, Dec 17, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    check this little gadget out , looks like it could be a good idea , came across it online, called Leafer http://homegrown.pro/leafer
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Some 1 got any more details ?
    Bcs I can't get any

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. This seems super legit. I noticed you'd have to buy some accessories. This is def interesting. Gonna need to read more on this.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I looked more. It's a growbox. Think I saw something similar on Weediquette.

5. Yea I know to read ^^
    And I've tried to send mail but never got a reply or anything
    And it's looking awesome
    And anyone know what is the price ?

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 losthelastone, Dec 21, 2016
    Hey guys! Sorry about that.
    I'm the dev/creator of Leafer! My name is Kleber.

This website was created as means to validate the solution (Leafer) and its not ready for pre-orders just yet.
    Leafer is a Grow Controller/Grow Assistant. People seem to like it, so Im working around the clock to bring it to reality. I would love to hear your thoughts about Leafer and any feedback you might have!

I intend to create several accessories for it (specially for those growing in water) and the software will allow people to create their own accessories in time.

The idea here is that people can grow cannabis at home and not depend solely on dispensaries. Fake news are spreading, and some say that growing is hard but with Leafer my mission is to do the opposite and empower more and more people, allowing them to grow their medicine at home.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hey there,
    There is anyway to be the beta tester ?
    Wanted thing like that a year ago and my project still not a half of this ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 losthelastone, Dec 21, 2016
    Yes sure! We could talk about it, depending where you live and my budget (prototypes are expensive!). Thanks for letting me know!

Edit:

For anyone interested I updated the website with current photos and more information. Emails work now too. Any feedback is appreciated as it helps me build a better device.

Leafer's Website: Leafer – Smart Grow Controller

• Like Like x 1
  9. soon as this is available i want to buy one. Very Good idea.

• Like Like x 1