Leaf tips growing right or left (not curling under/over)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Slim_Brady, Dec 5, 2016.

1. #1 Slim_Brady, Dec 5, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
    Hey everybody,

Thank you for taking some time t chime in to start. I am a little stumped here.

THE SPECS
    Blueberry Strain
    Medium: biobizz clean soil
    Light: Galaxy hydro 300 LED
    Food: General hydroponics trio + calmag
    Currently about 2 weeks into flowering, although this started before the switch.

Some of my leaf tips are growing to the right or left at the ends. Instead of growing straight out, they kind of zigzag at the end.

The only thing I could find is a potential ph issue. Although, I have another plant that is the same strain tight next to it with identical set ups, feeding, etc and that one has no issues.

Here is a picture, any ideas?
    [​IMG]

Edit: it's not every tip, but a fair amount. Probably around 30%.

2. Too heavy on the ferts its nute burn

• Like Like x 1
  3. That is so interesting. The same strain next to it gets the same feeding and is smaller (helmet head set it back). I would think naturally a smaller plant using less nutrients would be the one negatively impacted.

To each plant their own?

4. How about next time post a pic in white light so people can tell what the real colors of the leaves are
    and a pic of the entire plant as well as close ups

• Like Like x 1
  5. I can get one when lights come on in 3 hours.

But the color is the beautiful deep green they should be in white light.

Edit: although some of the newest growth leaves do twist a little. Like a corkscrew.

6. deep green is a sign of over fertilizing that's why its important to post pics under normal white light

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ah i see, thank you. I'll post some in a couple hours than!

8. I snapped a quick one for the moment. I'm not sure if these helps anything else and it is still a pretty limited view. This is the flash from a camera to light them.

I'm about to edit the grow info into the first post as well.

[​IMG]