Leaf tips curling? PICS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RopeyMagnumMan, May 22, 2010.

1. hey ladies and gents, im back with another newb question!!! So heres the baaby doin great if i do say so myself. I let it dry out for bout 2 days after a good soak and this morning i noticed only on the top canopy the tips of the leaves are turned down.....this becasue i let it dry a bit to long? i just gave it water this morning so im hoping thats the reason. I dont think this is a huge deal but check it out let me know what you think?

Attached Files:

2. Well, I cant see the brown tips, but if your getting that it's nute burn.

She will droop a little right after watering and then perk back up.

Check your temps too.

No worries really, she looks really good, just back off those nutes just a touch I would say,

3. thanks for the response, i dont think its tips look to brown either just dropped. The only nutes this lil girl has had is whatevers in the soil. I havent hand fed it any nutes. oh well i actually think its looking better alrady this morning but please keep the ideas coming people, i can never get enough knowledge on this topicc

4. Hey RopeyMagnumMan,

What are your temperatures like? How old is your plant? Maybe it's time you started giving some n-p-k. GL!

5. yeah man, i held off on saying they looked a little hungry because he described what sounded like some nute burn, but yeah, they could totally just be a little hungry.

:hello:

6. so help me out im a little slow, what exactly should i be feeding it?

7. Any vegging fert will work. Watch for the N to be higher than P and K. Personally I'm using the Canna Terra products at the moment.

Terra | CANNA Gardening USA