leaf tips curling downward??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by flawless200505, Sep 10, 2012.

1. We have authorization to cultivate for medical purposes. We are experiencing leaf curling but only on the tip of the leaves on our white widows. There is no sign of deficiency as far as I could tell no type of discoloration what so ever. We are a montn and a week into veg. Our guess is it might be wind burn or maybe a bit cold for the ladies in there since we are running a portable ac unit. Around canapy level is is maintaing temp around 72degrees F and above the 1000 watt light about 78 F with 37% humidity. If anyone can please tell me if this is normal at times or something I need to keep an eye out. If u need to know what nutes and other variables please let me know and I will gladly provide you with it. Thank you happy growing :)

Attached Files:

2. Your plants look healthy and normal! Good grow! Don't worry about every little yellow leaf or spot. We are growing a weed here!

3. Thank you for your reply. I am just trying to catch anything going wrong early so we can fix the problem asap to have the best yield possible. Btw the other 2 smaller ones are jack herer :). If anyone has any other info they can share plz feel free

4. Leaf tips curling under could be too much ferts, lighten up on the ferts.