Leaf tips curling down, but some curling up?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jayhawkfan257, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Hello there reader,

When I was given the plant, I topped it. I don't know how, but doing this I knicked a fan leaf and had to remove it. I wanted to mention this to see if that has anything to do with the problem. After a couple days I gave the plant it's first round of nuts. 1/2 a teaspoon of fox farm big bloom and grow big into a gallon. Now some leaf tips point down, some look like they are crisping pointing up. And the top most fan leaf is in the shape of a canoe, wanted to get some insight. Also had the bottom most fan leaves drooping.

I'll post pictures and if you need any more info I'll respond as quickly as possible.
    So this plant was given to me so I don't know all the details about it but I could ask if necessary. But this plant is probably around 4-5 weeks old. Grown in happy frog, transplanted into ocean forest. It's now under 4 daylight cfls that are 23w. Temps go from 75-82 with humidity going from 32-40.
    The last picture it's hard to tell but it's the canoeing

Attached Files:

2. Under watering? it all looks green so there's pry no deficiencies.