Leaf spots

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Twisted2, Apr 1, 2020.

1. #1 Twisted2, Apr 1, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    Hi guys. first post, second grow Whoot,Whoot!
    The girls are about 2 weeks old now and Grown in FFOF, No nutes yet, ph 6.5, temps around 77 to 85, Hgl 100v2 4000k light.
    2 Northern Lights autos and 2 Lemon haze autos.
    Anyone have a guess as to what's going on here? Leaf Miners?
    I noticed it couple of days ago and it seems to be getting worse. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I looked around the leafs with a loupe and didn't really see anything out of the ordinary

Attached Files:

2. #2 Twisted2, Apr 1, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    I'm thinking spider mites now....I did a closer exam and I did see a couple tiny black dots on the back of a leaf. couldn't tell if it was a bug or not, even with the loupe it was so small. And I did find what appeared to be an egg

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Take a look at the underside of the leaves with the loupe. Mites and eggs should be easy to see, especially the spotted mites.

Spray with insecticidal soap when in veg.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. If those leaf spots turn brown I would suspect leaf septoria it's fungal and attacks young plant leafs. Spider mites are usually not as close as some of your blotches. More like tiny spots everywhere

5. Spider mite spider-mite-damage-cannabis-sm.jpg

Leaf septoria picture_ftz97a.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. I'm going to take a real close under the leaves again see what I come up with.
    Thanks for the heads up on the Leaf Septoria definitely going to look it up.

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 Twisted2, Apr 3, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
    I killed this bug ( not sure if it was the problem or not) I sprayed with Capt. Jacks yesterday and I'm going to spray with Neem oil in a couple of days, If I have the Septoria leaf problem hopefully the Neem oil will help.
    I also noticed a bigger brown spot on a leaf.
    And I just found out today that I have been using RO water without even knowing, lol.
    I have well water and have a softener on it, So I've been getting water from a Glacier Water machine outside of a grocery store, I thought it was just filtered. Could I have a Cal/Mag issue as well?

I put these plants outside during the day for 3 days in a row and now I have issues..( I've learnt my lesson)
    I have the option to put these girls outside for good, work on them and see what happens?
    Decontaminate the tent and start all over?
    Give it a couple of weeks or days in the tent and continue to try and fix them?
    Open to some suggestions.
    Thanks Guys

Attached Files: