Leaf problems : Any ideas !!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by FreshMan, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Heres a few pics can any1 help ????????????

Attached Files:

2. looks like fert burn, could you post pics of the whole plant?

1. hydro, soilless or Soil & brand name of soil ?
    2. PH of reservoir solution?
    3. PH soil runoff?
    4. PH of water?
    5. Age of plants?
    6. What Fertilizer brand, dosages, and frequency?
    7. lites, wattage & proximity to plants
    8. Light cycle. 24/0,, 18/6,, 12/12?
    9. In light cycle how long?
    10. Room temps or reservoir temps

3. John Innes No2, 25% perlite,
    Soil PH 6.4 - 6.6,
    5 weeks
    1/4 strength nutes 24-8-16, every other watering every 2 days,
    150w son t hps 12-18 inches away, veg 18/6,
    Room Temp 24/25 cent

Heres some pics !

Attached Files:

4. to me it looks like a calcium def or possibly manganese by the pics. often plants develop Ca defs their 3rd - 4th week of flowering, some strains use it more than others. there are many products available to add a boost, calmag is a popular one.

5. your soil is mostly compost, which contains alot of nitrogen in itself, additionally its been pre-fertilized with nutirents to last 5-6 weeks

your plants is young and suceptable to nitrogen burn & basicaly was double dose fed

with ph corrected water (6.5-6.8ph) flush the soil 3 times the volume of the pot to leech out the excess ferts

eg: 1 gal pot = 3 gallon flush

when you say , 1/4 strength nutes 24-8-16 what are the exact measurements are you using, from the suggested amounts on the box? or what youve learned from another grower

just water for the next 2-3 weeks then begin to feed @ 1/8 strength to be safe, incase you didnt leech out all the available nitrogen

6. freshman i was typing when ya posted the pics of the whole plant, so i was refering to your initial pics.

i still think Ca is gettin locked out somehow.