Leaf problem on 1 of 6 plants (Pics)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SuperLuiweedgi, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Outdoor plants.... and this is only happening to one plant.... any ideas what's causing this? Thanks for any help!

IMG_5247.JPG IMG_5249.JPG

2. Hmm. It could be a lot of things..
    Its probably because of something with the roots. I heard that bugs in the root system can mess the leaves up like that. Id definitely either throw that plant or isolate it from the others.

Its brown so I dont think it's anything to do with Sun burn on the leaves. It could also be a nutrient burn. But I thought that made them yellow not brown.

• Like Like x 1
  3. i think its magnesium deficiency tbh.

I looked at this chart. Im not an expert grower but its my 2 sense.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Your ph is probably off causing the problems check the ph of the soil.

• Like Like x 1
  5. IMG_5289.JPG
    Sommabitch! Look at this sad sight... got worse, 1.5 days later an my plant is in dire straits... I think a few others are in the same boat.... water not being drank, still wet/full. I'm either over watered, my house water is too high in PH.... but this all just started and they are 4 weeks old, about 3 weeks I noticed the plants weren't growing, that should've been a sign I suppose. They are in direct sunlight and the recent temps out here are pushing 108*-110*... don't have enough experience with outdoor growing, I'll take any and all suggestions!