Leaf mutation!!! PICS INCLUDED

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by kushman, May 20, 2006.

1. My leaves are curling up. I have 1000 watt hps lights 30 inches from the plants my ppms are 1200 ph 5.8-6.0 and my temp is about 75 degrees watered once daily when the lights come on. FOliar spray twice weekly. I have attatched pictures

Attached Files:

2. I need someone who knows whats up to help me with my problem..Please... Everyone tells me this curling bullshit could be happening from lights being too close or magnesium defficiency....or nitrogen defficiency or overwatering......

I am confused... What is really the problem? BTW: I have been foliar feeding 2wice a week

3. Is this a soil or hydro grow? If it is soil your ph is a tad low. If it is hydro you ph is a tad high. Therefore, either way you cut it, I think your ph is off. Secondly, yes, I would definitely feed her some Epsom salt; unless you give it too much, Epsom won't hurt it.

4. Nobody replied to a previous post that I posted so I will post one more to see if anyone can help.My leaves are curling up nad twisting . I am using rockwool cubes and I have 1000 watt hps lights 30 inches from the plants. My ppms are 1200 ph 5.8-6.0 and my temp is about 75 degrees watered once daily when the lights come on. I have attatched pictures

Attached Files:

5. did it start on the lower or upper part of the plant (or some other way?) I would guess off hand that it's a nutrient problem. I would guess magnesium deficiency, but I am a beginner so by no means definitely right.

http://www.marijuana.com/Bible.php?loc=48&id=23

6. HIGH All, I think someone too is waiting for answer....don't think it's a deficiency.....I read a post where you say your temps

Now if you can get the temps down a little more...fingers crossed that's what'd it be.

I'm merging the threads as you don't two of the same.

7. I brought the temps down... now they are 72-78 for 3 days now and still the same...........

8. Yo man.
    I found a link on growing in Rockwool: http://www.greenmanspage.com/guides/rockwool.html
    It says they like a ph of about 5.8. Therefore, not sure ph is your problem but, try to keep it no higher than 5.8 if you can. I wonder if what we are seeing is some kind of water stress (too much or too little). Did you try the Epsom Salt?