Leaf Issues

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Cajoghan, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Hey everyone, I've ran into a problem with some of my plants thats starting to worry me as I'm somewhat of a new grower... I didn't give them any newts for the first few weeks of their life, and only started about a week ago because I noticed the leaves starting to yellow on one of the strains that I'm growing (Wedding Cake OG) There's 3 other White stars in there and they're doing amazing, super healthy no problems... but some reason this is starting to form on two of the other plants, different strains... I read it could be a Nitro Def so I'm hoping that starting to feed them now is going to stop it but I feel like it's getting worse?

(Wedding Cake OG)

(Moontang)

Anything helps!

2. The first pic looks like it has iron deficiency

3. What's your soil and ph?

4. Fox farm soil and we use well water so it's never been tested

5. I'm no expert, so I'd fact check me, but I believe well water isn't any good for cannabis. If I remember right, it has to do with the mineral content. Like I said tho... I'd get a second opinion on that.

I do know that you got to check your ph. A lot of nutrient problems happen from ph lockout.

6. FWIU, well water can vary greatly well to well. A water test is cheep. I would not pour it on my plants without a test. But that's just me.

My water is high is solids, and has chlorine in it too. I find, if I let it air out, my plants love it anyway. The constant boosts of ca, ma, cu, etc.. can't hurt, UNLESS, the test shows something way out of whack. Mine does not, all within reasonable limits, still I would not drink it ;)