Leaf issues??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Debdukefan, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Hey guys not sure what's going on with my plant. I've checked the PH which is 6.3 and I haven't been using any nutes. It's been in the flowering stage for about 1 week. I water with purified water and usually only water maybe 2/3 times a week depending on how much water she uses. I noticed this morning that some of the leafs are curling down and after inspecting it a little closer I noticed that some of the new growth leafs have what appears to look like burn on the edges (you have to look closely) I have attached some pictures so y'all can see and possibly lead me in the right direction as to what may be wrong. I appreciate any help.

Attached Files:

2. The symptoms you describe indicate overwatering. I am concerned that you are flowering but have never added fertilizer, which suggest nutrient deficiency. Are you doing an organic grow?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I am using FFOF soil I haven't added any flowering nutes because it was suggested to me that I wait 2 weeks into flowering?? But I do have some tiger bloom to use I just haven't.

4. This is my 2nd attempt... 1st attempt I did everything wrong lol this time around has gone much better until now and I certainly don't want to mess up now

5. I am using FFOF I have not added any nutes because it was suggested to me that I wait 2 weeks after switching to 12/12 before adding any bloom nutes. I do have tiger bloom to use but haven't yet.

6. I am not familiar with FFOF so someone else may need to chime in, but your plants look ok for now. If you just flipped, don't add bloom nutes yet.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. How long has she been in the fox farm soil you are using and what size pot? They can go up to a month in a 5 gal with no nuts added during veg. For sure you are over watering. You want to fully saturate that soil them let it dry almost completely. I use air pots and water every 3 days. Pot should be lightweight when you go to water. Get yourself some cal mag now you will need to add some about half way or so into flower with the fox farm or you will show a deficiency. I would also get you some grow big and big bloom for your next grow. But tiger should be started about 2-3 weeks into 12/12. Keep us updated!

8. she has been in FFOF since I started her. But when I transplanted her into the 5 gallon bucket of course I had to add more FFOF soil, I have heard that ff soil is hot so I didn't want to add any nutes until flowering because I burnt the ever living life out of my last plant lol I have the trio big bloom, grow big, and tiger bloom but haven't used any of it yet. This morning the leafs look much better they aren't dropping nearly as bad so I may have just over watered the night before. You recommend that I put calmag on her now??

• Like Like x 1
  9. No wait for her to show you closer to half way through flower. Just saying so you have time to get some and don't have to find some last minute. How long since the transplant she will only hold 2 weeks to a month tops on a transplant. For now just chill with the watering make sure you are watering thoroughly then letting dry out. Me personally I use min nutes fox farm does have lots in the soil but you will need to add some. My first grow I went 3 months in veg with no added nutes! But then started showing weird signs couldn't figure out. She needed nutes. Added some two weeks later went to flower finished her using tiger. Since I use through out but 1 feeding a week 1/2 strength the bottle tells you in veg they need that tiger at normal strength. Your main issue is watering solve that then watch for signs. 2-3 weeks in flower add your tiger tho your water cycle start slow. You can always add harder to take away.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Also when you over water with fox farm you run the risk over over fertilizing. Every time she drinks she takes in those nutes if she needs them or not.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thank you I am so paranoid with this plant lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. No problem I feel ya! Keep us updated with pics!