leaf discoloration

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by master hector, Sep 20, 2016.

1. any ideas on what is causing these leaves to appear discolored? leaf symptoms 001.jpg leaf symptoms 001.jpg leaf symptoms 002.jpg leaf symptoms 001.jpg leaf symptoms 002.jpg leaf symptoms 001.jpg leaf symptoms 002.jpg leaf symptoms 001.jpg

2. i know, but i'm not telling. Because you were mean to me in another thread, and i'm still sad.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sorry to hear that..but you were bullying the person with the "what kind of tree is this."question...about how dirty his bathroom is..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well I wanna know damn it lol

5. i wasn't bullying.

just pointing out what was disgusting to me.

If i took a picture of my plant in the bathroom and there was a shit floating in the toilet.. you wouldn't mention it?
    those tiles were nasty dude..

6. Hahaha. Who's everyone going on about. I've missed something here

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. could it be too much calmag? this is an experimental plant for a first time grower and i want to know what mistakes were made. I gave it a full strength feeding of 15ml of the GH flora trio. and about 20ml of cal mag. for a gallon of water, that was about a month ago. old growth seems green enough but new leaves are sketchy. .

8. Ok . let's kiss and make up...

9. Flush it. Leave it a few days then just start again. I do everything by measurements right down to water haha I'm doing my 1st grow so far so good. (Hopefully)
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. you're gonna get a million people in here telling you to flush your plant with no reasoning behind it, which usually causes more harm than good.

are you growing in soil?
    what do you feed it?
    what are your temperatures?
    what sort of soil are you using?
    what's your water source?

11. also.. is that discoloring all over the place?
    just on old growth, or just on new growth?

12. that particular plant is in fox farms coco loco. general hydroponics flora trio. temps 75-83 . RO water. and calmag. discoloration is on new growth.

13. How long do expect that feed of nutes and cal/mag last ? a month ? two months ? fore ever ?