Leaf diagnosis (HD PICS)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SuperSizedNugz, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Can anybody help me figure out whats going on? Bagseed, soil pop on 9-28, transplanted to 1gal containers on 10-16 and began using fox farm ocean forest soil. As of 4 days ago, they were transplanted into 3gal buckets with ffof. 600w lighting system running on 75%. Still on 18\6. Nectar for the gods nutrients,Topped it about 2 weeks ago. It looks as if its showing sex and when pics are taken in hd with flash, it looks like trikes are starting to form on the leaves. Is that normal for still being in veg? And can anybody tell me whats going on with the different symptoms in the leaves and how to fix it!!! This is my first grow. Thanks guys!

Attached Files:

2. #2 AugustWest, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
    was this issue present before you transplanted to the larger pot, or did it start afterwards?

to me it looks like it was rootbound. If you just transplanted it a few days ago i'd give it a few more days and see how the new growth comes in.

nectar of the gods nutrients: what are the NPK numbers on that?

3. #3 snoopdog6502, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
    keep a chart handy

Attached Files:

4. Looks like salt build-up has pushed your ph down and locked out Mg and Ca. Antagonism as one might say.

5. It was present before transplant, yes. Im not sure of the rates since i mix 8 different ones into the water. I follow the chart they gave me. Started out less amd worked up to full strength. And thanks ill save that pic. And while researching before i made this post, i was leaning torward a cal mag deficiency as well but wanted to be sure since i never experienced it before. I dont have ph strips yet. Ive just been using tap water that was left out to sit a couple days. I was planning on getting a couple gallons of distilled water and doing a flush, then begin monitoring and adjusting ph, but i cant do that til friday

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. untested tap water, is it well or public water? if it's public you may have some chlorine\\chloramine issues working their way in. just go about it by trial and error, process of elimination so to speak, give it a couple weeks between trying things to see if it improves.

7. Its public/treated water. I leave it sit out in the jug for a few days to evaporate the chlorine.

8. SSN, that won't work for chloramines though, but like i said it could be a few things and one thing we must be as medicine growers, is a bit scientific to keep the grow healthy. try some things and see which ones pan out, it's really the only way without millions of dollars worth of equipment. you can do some simple testing though, PH, nutrient content and so forth.good luck with it in any event amigo

9. Thank you bud, appriciate the help. Also 1 more thing. Now tgat their in 3gal buckets, how much water should i use per plant, per watering? I was using 1gal for both plants wgile in 1gal pots