Leaf curling on young seedlings

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kushman87, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Hey guys, recently started a seed crop, critical kush and cookies kush and an OG La affie all fem seed, but since transplanting into all mix from biobizz one seedlings first true set of leaves are all bendy and slightly twisted a couple others leaves are a little in even(as in not pointing straight up, a little droopy but nothing major) here's a few pictures of the seedlings in question, I'm not a new Grower but I'm far from a pro if that makes sense. I've grown crops before and my temps are ok RH isn't ideal at 43% max but acceptable and air exchange often and air movement with oscillating fans MH bulb set at 400w 30inches away from them they seem to be ok be apart from this small defect but nonetheless I'd rather sort it out if I can do. Maybe it's the 'growers paranoia' thing but I don't know so take a look and shed some light on this potential problem [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Dunno the reason but it's pretty normal and I had some seedlings like that and never ended up having problem with such physical defect(if you call it so :D)
    Also I think it's better to mist your pot evenly and not just around the stem of your seedlings.(lost several to root rot and also it slows your plant root growth)

3. Completely normal

• Like Like x 1
  4. lookin good!

5. The leaf crinkle is the plant telling you it wants more Calcium.

What is the ppm of the water you use?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm not sure of the ppm of my water but I do make sure it's ph range is acceptable as the all-mix I use buffers the ph to what the pant wants, I personally think the slight leaf crinkle is because it's such a young seedling and people have told me it's fine plus none of the other sets of leaves are like that so it should be fine imo, but thank you for the input my friend :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1