Leaf curl, and yellowing leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ScaredyShrooms, Feb 5, 2011.

1. I am currently growing inside using a 600W HPS on 12/12 schedule (2 weeks into flower), in a high quality organic soil. The temps are ranging between 65 and 70 degrees, humidity around 40%. I'm using Canna Flores both A and B, 12 ml of each per gallon of water in distilled water. I know Canna is not ideal for soil, but I have a shitload of nutes sitting on my shelf that need to be used before purchasing anything and this is a tiny grow (6 plants).

The top leaves are looking like they are lighter green, and on a few of the plants I noticed a couple of leaves that are curling down. On one leaf I saw a slight burn mark.

What the heck is going on, and how do I fix it??

2. im going through the same thing. Its my very 1st grow and this been hard. my plant is steadily growing with height but all the leaves are turning yellow and just dieing.

3. leaves on the plant will naturally yellow during the flowering stage. If that's not the case then it sounds like a PH/nutrient problem. Whats your PH looking like?