leaf colour, purple edges.... normal or no?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by criticalgrower540, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone has an opinion on these leaves on my one big bud plant.

It is about 4.5 weeks into flower.

IMG_5346.JPG

2. This is one of 3 I was not able to move out of the small small pots, so I am constantly struggling to keep them from going dry

3. It's got a problem. See the tips burning and the leaves curling.
    PH problem....

4. I thought that would be Nute burn so I was watering only with PH water but you think it’s a PH prob? I always water with ph’d water 6.5

5. Do a slurry test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. I will right now

7. Use distilled water and check ph and ppm of water before slurry as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Distilled water read 7.0 before test with 1 : 1 soil and same distilled water , filtered and then assessed with PH meter and read 6.6 on my meter for slurry test.

I have not calibrated with the given solutions but I have compared with a known PH source and it always reads good. When I adjust PH as I normally would for my feeds my meter always responds what seems appropriate for the ML of PH down I add

9. Another pic of the entire canopy of affected plant , it should be clear which one we talking about

[​IMG]

10. Does anyone else have any experience growing big bud?

I feel like it isn’t reaching close to its potential due to size issues and keeping it in a small small pot when I flipped the rest of the grow to 12/12, not as much soil to act as that buffer....