Leaf burn?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by snayjay, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Hey guys this is my first post and first grow so be easy on me. Ive got two 1200 watt equivalent meizhi led grow lights that are about 1 foot from the plants. They are getting red spots and curling up towards the lights. I was using foxfarm veg nutrients but I stopped because I thought I may have added to much. Plz help as to what you think is going wrong. They started so healthily and are looking rough now, is it my lights or do I need to add nutrients. The taller plants are autoflower keep in mind.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Here is a picture f the whole setup the temperature is 76 and its 35% humidity. Is it too dry guys? What's the problem [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. check the in and out PH, you want both between 6.3 to 6.5 if in soil. IF in soiless you want it right at 6.

If ph in AND out is fine, you have a calcium deficiency, bump your cal-mag, if PH is fucked up, you have a calcium lock out, if the PH with a flush of PH'd RO or distilled water 2 gallons per gallon of substrate, then re-feed the following water, careful to make sure PH is good before hand.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I would say raise up your lights
    1200 w China led, so prolly around 600 true watts +- each?
    Try jacking up them lights a bit , I run a mars 320 pro and the plants flinch for a bit at first, more nutrients is rarely the answer for what is going on there, and though humidity is important, I would look to the lights,

(€};-]
    Boom4200 winter grow journal

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/Boom4200-winter-grow-journal.1433732/

• Like Like x 1
  5. Light burn don't start on the bottom of the plant

• Like Like x 1
  6. that might be light burn.

Am guilty of answering too quick....only looked at the first picture :x

hadn't even thought of how close the lights are, dont use led's, and have never let a case of bleaching get that bad if it is from the lights

7. A flush wouldn't hurt
    I'm running advanced spectrum s540 led's, and they're about a foot up from the plants. No burn for me! Of course every case is different. Flush, and raise lights.
    Add calcium for the feed after flush. Then check back in if unchanged

Flush I did, I flushdid