Leaders of the Drug War

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Zenneson, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Did they really say that?
    If there was a ratio between power and stupidity, these two would score very high.

2. ha, ha, ha, and the sheeple loved it that their kids were finally eating healthy.lol
    next they will tell us that watching more television stimulates the brains of children.
    then after that they will say that vaccines help children, and no link to autism.

i think the gov't should pass a law that elected officials can't lie, and as punishment are put in the work camps we have across amerika, for ever

3. My two most hated presidents, I think I liked Nixon more than either one of those fucking idiots....Oh, and don't forget Freedom Fries, when the Bushies were pissed at France.:smoke:

4. you know it's bad when reagan calls in psychics to the white house on a weekly basis. where do i start with bush, the pretzels or the bicycle? i know i'm not a genius or have a college degree but damn they make me look smart.

5. Lmao you would think you can get past these guys and legalize.

6. Yeah that was pretty hilarious. Freedom fries! HAHA

7. #8 greenbliss, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2011

Vaccines to have a link to autism, but overall they are a good thing. In a world without vaccines, smallpox would still be around and polio would still be rampant. Not to mention everyone being susceptible to diseases like measles, mumps, diptheria and other horrible diseases.

That was incredibly stupid, but in all fairness there is a long history of this kind of stupity in and outside the united states.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_fries

(scroll down about half way)

Not defending the government or Bush here. The government lies all the time, the Iraq war was wrong as well. Bush even told people that NYC was safe (in regards to air pollution) when the EPA's own estimate showed it was not. But I believe in being fair.

8. Our government keeps us safe?
    Their sincerest mistake I am sure....
    :rolleyes: