Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Le Sigh....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by -dnb-, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Hey guys... LOOOONG time since I've posted.. shit, let alone visited...

I've been dry, and my bday is coming up, so I decided I'd write a poem/rap.

Oh, and I'm drunk.. which is kind of a rarity since I'd rather smoke... but.. I'm out...

Anyway, I've entitled it - Le Sigh, and the beat is in my head... Sorry if it doesn't come across well...

here goes....

Oh my god I can't believe it's true, I've just found out that my sack is all through
    I be dry... And you betta believe it makes me wanna cry.
    I don't think I'm askin for much, but there's nothin you can tell me that's better that mah crutch.
    You may not understand me, or maybe you do, but fuck dude I just wanna get hiiiIiIiIIIIIGHHhhhh.

My birthday is right around the cornah, and I just wanna smoke me some mari-jew-wanna
    Life's been good to me thus far - shit I paid off my house, and bought my wife her favorite car.
    It only took me a tiny tiny bit, fuck in two years i own all my shit

But something just doesn't seem fuckin right
    There's a lil thing I've been wantin to do all night.
    I think we all know what I'm talkin about, it's the fact that i cant drive down the street givin a scream n shout:
    "I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY MARY JANE, ALL YOU DRUNK FUCKERS BEST NOT BE SWERVIN IN MY LANE!"

You can do whatever you want, now don't get me wrong
    To me there's just nothin better than hittin mah gravity bong
    But it occurs to me as I have nothin to light, I just gotta sit back and say - Le Sigh.

Le sigh le sigh, why can't we get high, it's cuz we ain't got nuthin to light

I'm officially addicted, fuck what you heard; tease me with that shit and i'll throw you the bird.
    It's not somethin that gives me the detox twitches, but ask my wife and she'll tell you it helps bring home the bitches.
    It really goes even deeper than that, it smells so damn good on a vape with a glass bat.
    There's an essence, an aura, that surrounds my green,
    and I really fuckin wish this was just a dream.

But the other day I smoked my last gram, and sure enough then there was nothin left in my hand.
    There was nothin left to do but face my fears, that pretty soon I'd be gettin shitty off some crappy beers.
    It's definitely not my very first choice, but what can I do - other than voice my voice.
    When you walk on down to the local corner store, you can't buy weed but you can getcha a whore.
    Somethin just don't seem right with that, I know where my priorities are at.

It doesn't even really consume my life; and hell, it's a pretty good one filled with love and strife.
    But what I would really really love to see, is someone passin a phat ass blunt over to me.
    I won't take too much of a hit, but you know i gotta fuckin hit the spliff

Say it with me one more time, why the fuck can't we get high?

Even though I hail from Texas, apparently I haven't built up a strong enough plexus.
    I often see people smokin their nasty cigs, wishin i caught them doin somethin big
    Please don't mistake me for someone that's emo, but bein with my green is far from primo.
    So I've come to terms and there's just one thing i can do, just chant my rant, and sip on this brew.

----

Anyway, I'm sure this sounds stupid, but I gotta vent my frustration...
    I'm just cruisin the forums right now, relaxing on this hot summer eve.

I hope if you ever find yourself in my situation, you remember this and realize you're not alone!

2. Your not drunk. Drunk is pissing your pants and throwing up in the toilet and passing out in the bathroom.

Personal experience without the pissing your pants.

3. lol i call that shit faced... drunk is i can't drive, slurring my words, and have an affinity for stumbling when walking...

the only reason most of this is legible is spell check!

4. I've only been drunk once. God damn I drank a whole bottle of smirnoff triple distilled.

Like the size of one of those mouth wash medium sized ones. My god my stomach hurts just thinking about that day. First time I ever got caught. :)

5. fuck im shitfaced all the time lol life of a frat boy those rhymes were dope was it freestyle?

6. yeah man, i'm always freestylin and mc'ing in the car :D

I collect a bunch of dnb and rap tracks without vocals n just come up with stupid stuff... i like it.. it's fun :D