Le Francais vs L'Italie

Discussion in 'General' started by dbpwattack, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Allez La France!!!!!!! La France va gaigner!!!!!!

2. Allez Les Bleus!

3. "gagner" :p

but yeah, not a great football fan but really hope the french win. this italian team seams to only be able to fall all over the field when there's nothing in front of the players that could possibly make em trip ;)

4. Je voudrais une victoire francaise, s'il vous plait. Les jouents francais sont meilleur.

5. come on italy :D

6. Not sure what you're all talking about besides the football game today. So uhh...

Go Italy! I wanted England damnit. :(

7. Any one know the time of the game? Is it at 2:55? (eastern)

8. Im for FRANCE!!

9. 7pm kick-off, London time.

10. 1:30 eastern time, or uhh at least thats when coverage begins

11. uhhh, parlez vous francais...that's all I got, sorry. I learned french a little like the numbers 1-14, I know a couple classroom items like papier, that's really all they teach 6 graders unfortunately. Oh well, i took spanish in high school, it was easier i thought. but i like france for the win. thats who im rooting for at least. just cuz ive been watching their games i havent seen any of italys games yet so i dont really care for them so much yet. i just like a good game really theyre so much more fun to watch.

12. Go France. I want to see Zidane leave on a high note.

13. boooooooooooo France...

goooo Italy!!

14. gotta give italy mad props for that semi-final game where grosso scored that last minute goal though.. It's gonna be a good one that's for sure

15. Allez Les Bleus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. You'd think that because I'm french-canadian I'd be rooting for France but fuck France. Go Italia!

17. ^^wewt. go italy.

18. Football? isnt it soccer? lol

19. that was such a shady move by zidane. how are you gonna go out like that?