Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lazy stoner

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheKurupted, Feb 15, 2011.

1. #1 TheKurupted, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    so my cousin got kicked out and is staying at our place for an idefinite period of time.
    he keeps smoking MY weed while i'm at school,
    and it pisses me off because thats why he got kicked out in the first place and now he feels like he's just on vacation so he can get high all day and play xbox in MY basement.
    what pisses me off the most is that it doesnt seem hes even trying to change his ways so he can go back home.

I need tips on how to get him the fuck out of here ASAP because he is just a fat loser and is distracting me from my schoolwork.

The easy thing would be to tell my parents that he's still a lazy fuck but that would compromise my position as they dont know I toke
    help?

2. Buy a little locked box or safe and put your bud in there with a note saying stop stealing my shit. Give him a timeframe of when he needs to leave NOW. If you don't do it he'll try and milk you for all you're worth and stay as long as he possibly can.

3. Yeah this is true, if you don't do something about it he will keep mooching and nothing will happen. Tell him if he wants to smoke weed then to get a job and BUY HIS OWN. amirite?

4. This.

5. That's a great idea, the only trouble is that its my parents house, although they told him to bring enough clothing for a week, and its already been 4 days, and i really hope he'll be leaving friday at the latest because i dont want him mooching off my clothing as well...if it was my house i wouldnt let him stay in the first place

6. You can still lock your weed up.

7. Reality check him

8. Fuck him up dude. Family is insignificant

9. I lol'd

10. I'm going to lock my weed up
    i still need a way to get him to WANT to leave asap though...without me looking like a dick to my parents who dont know the full story that he's a fat lazy fuck

11. Replace your weed with oregano or something that looks like weed and hide your weed somewhere else.

12. buy a 10 sack and lace it with every drug you can possibly get and have him smoke it and then he wont touch your stuff anymore.

13. There are ways to be a prick to family without physically hurting them....Believe me lol. Fuck with his head about all this, he'll get the picture,

EDIT: Above me, I don't think he'd be smoking anything anymore.

14. Give him a deadline. Help him find a job, or just keep nagging him about it/dropping hints.

Be sure to lock up your stash, and if need be, lock up your xbox controllers too.

He needs to stop being a lazy mooch.

15. #16 mk9391, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2011
    Hide ur, weed, xbox and ur toking tools and tell him to GTFO by that point he won t hav anything to do all day so he might want to leave

EDIT: If there is nowhere to hide it just give it to a trustworthy friend or a friend who doesn t toke but is comfortable with it and then wait...

16. Alright so the fat fuck is going for a college interview tomorrow
    the interview is somewhat near his house, so hopefully he'll be able to work something out with his parents and go back to his home
    I really just fucking hope he doesnt come back here after the interview

17. is his name by any chance Shaunt?

18. No. i'm not even sure if that is a name

19. Im so baked that i honestly read "Stuart"

i was like.. well thats a good name... chap :smoke: