"Lazy grow" First time grow questions.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Joeycia3, Jul 20, 2016.

1. I've always wanted to grow my own but never had enough time to put in/ money for resources so I was wondering what would happen if I got an auto fem seed and planted in early August and harvest early October?

That's not where I need help though. I need help because I was wondering what would happen if I planted the seed in a large forest (don't worry already know where because I've seen tips on staying away from hikers and such) and just let it grow on its own? The only care I would do for the plant is I'd get soil and dig a hole in ground and fill hole with soul so the plant has at least good soil and I'd come back every 3-5 days or so to just water it. If it rained recently I'd skip.

Basically what would happen if I just let it grow on its own and gave it good soil and watered it? Thanks in advanced

2. It could work, if its in a forest make sure its in a sunny patch uphill, and put some kind of device over it to stop rain from beating it down in its early stages.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That'd be a pretty cool grow. I'd probably start the seed in a Lil container... Maybe like a 2 liter cut in half so you could tape the top back on when your moving it to the spot so it won't get wrecked. But that way you know for sure it sprouted and whatnot

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah for sure I'll start it in a small container and once it sprouts and a leaf is visible I'll move it straight into the dug up soil spot. If I do end up doing it I'll make a grow journal but rn its 50/50 of it happening

• Like Like x 1
  5. If you do do it lol make sure to get a plant that stays green haha and maybe a lowryder type as well. Unless you got an ultra good spot

6. #6 Joeycia3, Jul 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
    Yeah an indica over sativa too due to height difference

7. Plant needs light . Autos do best with more than 16 hours of light most grow with 20 or 24 hours light a day inside . You just be growing for someone else to chop down

8. #8 Tbone Shuffle, Jul 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
    I think it's too late to plant outdoor this year. Maybe I'm wrong but with 6 weeks of veg minimum it's going to start getting too cold to finish off. Get a 2x2 tent and a mars 300 for under $200. 4.2oz off one plant on this forum, just don't get greedy and bud more than one under that light.

What latitude do you live at and how far from the coast?