Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lazy Eye

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Han Bowlo, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Anyone ever get a lazy eye from smoking? Seems to be happening lately to me.

2. nah dude, but thats funny, seeing someone really high with a bad lazy eye cracks me up

3. Hahah ya happens to me when im really stoned

4. [quote name='"greenbrad420"']nah dude, but thats funny, seeing someone really high with a bad lazy eye cracks me up[/quote]

Haha exactly my cousin got one when high I was cracking up he got pissed

5. Lmfao, that's funny. My friend gets one when she's drunk, I lol.

6. Always happens to my left eye ever so slightly - just enough to tell whenever I've smoked.

7. [quote name='"*ColtClassic*"']Always happens to my left eye ever so slightly - just enough to tell whenever I've smoked.[/quote]

It's my left eye too! You just blew my mind

8. no, but i get a lazy body

9. yepp left eye when I get shmahsed. Theres actually of pic of me and some buddies and we all look like that..weird :smoke:

10. For reals?

11. It had to be one or the other, right?

Not that mind-blowing. sorry :eek:

12. maybe this means something

13. [quote name='"Ididntinhale"']maybe this means something[/quote]

Yea telling us we should just do nothing and just chill at our homes

14. this.. lol. Never had a lazy eye, but then again ive never checked. Will be on the lookout for it now