Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laws regarding marijuana use in Canada?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GAK, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Does anyone know where I can get a list of the laws regarding marijuana use and possession in Canada? I simply want to be educated about this subject and I think that is a good place to start.

2. There fucking weak, Cops got me twice in school. First time for possesion,second time for Under the influence.. Boht timesw i got a 3 day suspension and wanst even charged...Down here they dont ive a shit,you get caught,Just tell the cops youl throw the bag out, Of ocurse you gotta do it infront of him,then leave,Good too Go!>....Actual actual laws.....I think if you have more hten 30g (Cost about 150-160$ in the eastern part of canada), Its possesio nand DEALING. if its less then 15gs, you can usullaly get away,if its beetween,ur fucked. 1 or 2 gs or less, Lol He ownt even stop his car.

3. What I was actually looking for is if someone can give me a link or something to the actual laws. Like what will i get charged with if I have like 5g of weed on me? What will happen if im carry 5g and a scale? What will happen If I have an ounce? There is a lot of confusion over these and Im wondering if anyone has some concrete info about them. Keep in mind this is a thread specific to Canada, cuz well i live here. :p

4. There inst any, Go ask a cop when you see him next time, Also KICK HIM IN THE FUCKING BALLS.......but seriously ! Check government pages, like google : Marijuana law goverment" ETC........ I dont care and im too lazy.

BTW what city do you live in ?

5. Dude, this is the internet. If you have to ask other people to find something you could easily look up yourself, then you're just being lazy with no excuse.