Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laws for medical cannabis

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Joewatson5, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Hello I have a question about the laws about medical cannabis consumption. I am 18 and am finishing my last semester of high school and I have my medical cannabis card. I know that it is still not allowed to bring the substance onto school grounds but I was wondering if I can still get in trouble by the school if I am using cannabis legally. Not on school property. I have researched and couldn't find the answer. Thank you very much.

2. If it is legal for medical use in your State and you observe the rules, how could the school possibly get you in trouble.
    :smoke: