*Lawrz('z) Daily Rant #1*

Discussion in 'General' started by Lawrz, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Ehh, Too much to worry about. I like not having to worry about catching my pubes or dick in a zipper.

2. Could you imagine tighty whitey shape with the colors of boxers? It would look like your wearing a speedo all the time, lol.

3. Unless you are wearing pants that are skin tight this isn't a logical concern. I've been FBing for about 6 years now and it's never happened.

4. Nope, just a big dick I guess.

5. exactly what i was thinking. lol.

I used to be a die hard boxer fan but then i saw the light. Boxers are bullshit, they make no sense as an undergarment.

Usually i wear boxer briefs but on special occasions ill whip out the normal underwear. But you cant get fucking tighty whiteys, those are just gross and no lady will dig that. You gotta get nice colored ones.

6. Its whitey tighties where I'm from.

7. I fail to see a correlation between your alleged penis size (people who tend to brag are usually packing the smallest pistol) and pubic hair getting caught in a zipper. :confused:

8. I thought it was "tidy whiteys"
    oh well. As a female, I say wear what you like. And never let fashion dictate to ya.

9. How would having a big dick cause this? Wouldn't you having a huge bush cause it?