Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lawrence, kansas

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SmokinBowlers, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Who here is puffin in lawrence? Shoot me a PM!!! Im going to be moving there and would love to match anybody. Ill have some med grade weed too so holllllllller

2. Lawrence is a sick place to party, although I'm not too sure about the bud there because I just took my own. I've got a buddy down there playin football, so I go down there a couple times a year and party.

3. weird ... i used to live there

4. you going to school there?

5. I'm in Lawrence too...awesome place to live and party...don't know if anyone of you have heard yet but 12th and Ohio block party on the 27th all day long...25+ kegs. Football bye weekend be there there should be thousands of people.

6. ahhh what a great place to party 8)