Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lawrence Kansas Stand up

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AcMyers, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Lawrence Roll Call

2. i'm from topeka originally....close enough...lol

3. I lived there about 12 years ago. Went to Kinnedy Academy in Topeke - holla...

4. haha 12 years ago i would have been 8 lol. yeah im a bit of a youngin

5. Rock Chalk jayhawk GO KU

6. oh and i didnt mention....i go to mizzou now...lol please dont kill me.:D

7. I'm from wichita man. But I love lawrence, that's where all the sickest bands go.:smoking:

8. 19th and iowa whatup!

9. whaddup jayhawks :)

frat boy here

10. Haha KU stinks!

11. two of y best friends down here in florida are from lawrence. you better belive we had the finals going last year with a couple beers and a couple blunts and some hot wings :)

12. Whats up.. lived in lawrence for 18 years.

13. I've lived in Kansas all my life, in a variety of different town, but I live in Lawrence now and I have to say it's my favorite.

14. Spring Hill, KS here...always head over to KU to party though

15. #16 KansasToker, Dec 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2008
    Beat you yesterday..and will handle you again in basketball this year like always. National Champs rock chalk baby!

Lived in McCollum my freshman year, those were some good times. Still living in Lawrence now, hope everyone is getting the fire consistently like I am :D