lawl we were too baked to think clearly

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420Devin, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Hey everyone, this is my first post, i've been coming to these forums for a while though. I thought i would tell you about the time when we were hotboxing in my high school's parking lot! Everybody was laughing about that story after.

Anyways we were smoking like a few joints, and smoked about 4 bowls between the four of us in my buddy's car. We knew our school cop was there that day, but we figured we were pretty hidden in the car. Needless to say, we were fried. My buddy beside me sees a truck pull up and park beside us, but we're like whatever we didnt care. Suddenly we realize that it's our cop, and then we realize that he doesn't know what we are up to!

So we're sitting there wondering if we should stay and blaze, and suddenly my friend who's driving pulls away really fast, and of course, he hits a stop sign and i spilled the bowl all over myself .... :eek: lol we just got the hell out of there but it was an epic story everyone from school knew about it..

2. lol. i feel bad theres 30 reads and no reply yet to your first post so i guess ill man up.

pretty lucky you didnt get busted, and welcome to GC.

3. rofl, thas funny. welcome to the city :)