Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

law question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wack, Jun 6, 2011.

1. In Florida if your smoking herb on your 2nd floor apt balcony n police come by can they lawfully do anything?

2. Well you are out in the open...so yes.

3. Uh yes... if they SEE you, you already lost the battle.... though its unlikely they would come if someone walking by saw you and called them.... but they could.... either way, if a cop sees you do something illegal, at home or not, its illegal....

4. Its not illegal if your are smoking a joint or blunt cause those could be mistaken for a cigarette at a distance and you can always stick to that story too. A bowl might be ok if you say that it was tobacco being smoked in it but i wouldnt risk it.

5. Contrary to popular belief, cops ain't stupid. If they see you doing something illegal, they own you. Be sneaky my man and don't give them a reason.

6. If you're in an apartment why don't you just smoke inside? :laughing::laughing:

7. Floridas like the worst state for pot. California moves forward, Florida moves backward.

8. Lol that doesnt change how legal something is, it just increases the change no one will notice its illegal hahahaha, still illegal though

9. I don't know man... Those fat pigs might not be able to make it up to the second floor. Those steps can take a toll on their lungs. :smoke:

10. Well, you could just walk inside your apartment and lock your doors and close your windows. If the cops knock on the door, you do not have to open your door. They can see you sitting there and can't do anything unless you open your door for them.