Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Law Enforcement Hair Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Twolves01, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Hey guys whats up, I got a law enforcement medical coming up and they take hair from your legs. When its time to take the test, I will have approximately 120 days completely sober for marijuana. I've read everywhere that its 90, but I'm still paranoid as hell! I'm 6' and approx 230lbs. ZERO EXERCISE LOL.

Important info: When I smoked, it was the first time ever in my life. I smoked half of a joint and it was completely done incorrect. I didn't inhale (yup im a noob, i know haha). AFTER that i smoked right after and inhailed correctly like 5-6 times (hits/puffs) of a different joint. In the entire process I did not get high what so ever. You guys think I would pass this test?

I looked at over 200 pages worth of information on the forums and only saw people with either borderline 90 days soberness and high usage prior. I couldn't find someone in the same scenario as me, but I'm sure theres some out there. Thanks in advance guys.

2. hmm fuck dude i heard its 6 mouths. but umm good luck dude. theres 90% chane your pass sine u didn't smoke alot.

3. Thank you for your comment, keep them coming please :)

4. Call it in the air.:cool:

5. Dude I think your gonna be dirty for about 3 more months. You should have really thought about your actions smoking a joint of weed!

6. I heard it was for 6months to a year for a hair test...

7. I was planning on taking it about a year after I smoked, but this test came out of nowhere.

8. So your a fat cop who smoked weed and then wants advice from the smokers you put in jail?

9. Apparently you didn't give advice. And I'm not a cop... lmao. It's not even for a police position.

10. Yes, I've heard the same thing too, but I guess the question I have now is does anyone know exactly HOW they do that test? (GC/MS?)

Is there a cutoff (similar to an ng/ml levels in urine tests), or is ANY detection of THC considered a failed test?

These questions are rather critical for the OP, as his overall usage is key too. Somehow I don't see a single joint lasting six months in hair, but that would likely depend on how the test is performed.

11. You hit it right on the spot man. 1 joint lasting 6 months (180 days) seems like a lot for also being a first time smoker. and it was only like 5 hits, that didn't even get me high.

12. How are you not in law enforcement?

13. Bunnyrabbitz, what is wrong with you? Chill out.

OP, after 120 days there should not be any evidence of marijuana in your system. You should be completely fine. But I would suggest sweating a bit. Do some exercise, dude.

14. Just nair every piece of hair on your body.. Head, legs, eyebrows, balls, the whole 9 yards! Say your a swimmer, then what're they gonna do haha

15. Yeah, I actually joined a boxing gym about a month ago and have been exercising 5 times a week. How sure do you think i am, in terms of % wise. I know anything can happen, but whats your guesstimate.

And yeah bunny, chill bro I'm just tryna gather information and advice, not here to argue. Thanks.

16. Absolutely nothing?

I have strong opinions and strong wording.

He is in law enforcement, a business that hurts every single Blade on here.

Knowing this you think we should help him pass his drug test?

17. Theres different area in Law enforcement such as parking, parks department, school safety, bridge & tunnel patrol. But lets not make this thread about that lol. B Rab, what u think about my chances though man.

18. [quote name='"Bunnyrabbitz"']

Absolutely nothing?

I have strong opinions and strong wording.

He is in law enforcement, a business that hurts every single Blade on here.

Knowing this you think we should help him pass his drug test?[/quote]

Maybe he will turn a blind eye to every marijuana related 'crime' as payment for the information on this forum!!!!!!

19. You know what fellow Blade, I think you're 100% correct cheers to you.

20. Do you pledge your loyalty to the herb and to never arrest a fellow stoner? :laughing:

Maybe I did overreact, but still, any LE made is against my constitution.

As for your predicament, I think you could be good, can you not substitute though?