Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lavly Lavendar

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Feb 17, 2003.

?

u think dis work?

1. Jah, Lavendar. just one more useful gift from nature.

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. um no. u need chemicals to get ya to sleep!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. If it works, it's placeebo. Cannabis is what ya need! get some quality indica and make yerself

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. when theres no weed, you're a long suffering insomniac, and u need sleep... lavendar could be the only answer. get some in a squirty can and squirt it all over yer bed. make a hot chocolate and read a book in low lighting, and listen to some very ambient quiet music.

2. I'm an insomniac too, and lavender candles always put me to sleep :)

3. lavander's good... drink some chamomile tea and you'll be out like a light. the two together work wonders. "soothing" aroma therapy candles also help... but don't forget to blow 'em out before you go to sleep. ;)

4. Beat it then sleep..

5. and if all fails... a couple Tylonal PM's and a couple night caps, will put you out...

6. I actually just bought some raw chamomile and lavender flowers that i'm going to try to vaporize them tonight. Trying to take it to the next level. I'll let you guys know how it works out. 

combine this with smokeuhjunt's suggestion and it should be lights out son!

7. Huh, I've never heard of lavender as a sleep aid. Do they make lavender incense? cause candles are a bit to expensive to leave burning all night.