lavender to hide smell

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by austyn12, Dec 28, 2012.

1. i got really noisy neighbors that stole all my plants last year and im going to plant my seeds soon(no clones yet) and wondering if this would smell up whole fount yard enough so they cant smell the weed strong enough.

2. If you have an odor and add another odor, you just have two odors. You can't "mask" the smell of MJ like that.

3. [quote name='"toastybiz"']If you have an odor and add another odor, you just have two odors. You can't "mask" the smell of MJ like that.[/quote]

This.

A few plants once in flower could stink up every yard around you.

4. I smoke so much weed that I can't hide the smell.. Not from people who don't smoke it anyway. They always at least get 'wiffs' of it no matter what lol

5. is there a way to throw it off ?

6. Outdoors? No. Unless you can control the wind to always blow the other direction...

7. Grow indoors or in a shed/greenhouse so you can use a carbon fikter to scrub the odor.... This is the only way to have an odor free grow that your neighbours cant smell

8. put up (fake) booby traps, warning signs, cameras etc. all around your plants to scare the rippers...

9. thanks

10. what if i grew only 1 foot tall plants (Around 20) would it smell less then 2 or 3 huge 8 foot tall ones?

11. You growing outside? Just get a few dogs and a gun. If you see or hear something fire off a warnin shot. I have a glock, simi auto 9mm pistol, shotgun, 2 pitbulls and a chihuha. Nobody fucks with my shit. I've had to fire off a few rounds before when I felt people were getting to close to both my indoor and ourdoor garden. I also have cameras.

12. Unless you live on a large property out in the country, firing a gun is a good way to attract the cops.

Dude, you started this thread stating that your neighbors stick their nose in your stuff and ripped you off before, you are not in a position to try a grow.

13. "Officer I tried to rob someone and he fired a warning shot after yelling at me to get off his property." I think you'll be safe.

14. then OP gets to explain all the nice MJ plants growing in his backyard.

15. Something tells me OP is not trying to hide the odor from his neighbors.

16. You didn't catch that I wasn't being serious. The only person who would call the cops on a shot going off is the guy being shot at. You think someones going to call the cops that he tried to steal mj plants and got caught? Let's say that you got the 1 retard dumb enough to do that the cops would be there asking why you shot. They do not have a search warrent. They do not need to go into you're house or you're backyard. You can meet em out front. Why would you bring em to your backyard in the first place? They couldn't just show up there... cmon

17. Well this thread gets my vote for being the most nonsensical one ive stumbled across today.

18. Ummm....remember that it was the strong odor that attracted the neighbors in the first place. If they can smell it from next door then the cops certainly can from your front doorstep. :cool:

19. you dont even have to have any weed at all for the cops to smell something >_>

20. [quote name='"toastybiz"']Ummm....remember that it was the strong odor that attracted the neighbors in the first place. If they can smell it from next door then the cops certainly can from your front doorstep. :cool:[/quote]

So because they smell a skunky smell they can just roam around you're property? No. They'd have to get a warrent first. And saying they smell something around someones property isn't going to be enough to waste a judges time. If you do get scared you can cut it down and burn it before they could come back though. I've had cops come to my house and even see my backyard garden "illegal" and they just complimented on it. They didn't ask if I had a ommp card or any of that. Maybe its diff in other states, but 1 its highly unlikely the guy would call the cops on himself and 2 cops are not guna suddenly raid you're property without a warrent.