Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lavender Medi **PICS** (PURPLE, FROSTY)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GreyMatterTripp, Jul 26, 2009.

1. This stuff is delicious, the only way I can think to describe the flavor and aroma of this bud is 'skunky fruitloops'. The high is hypnotic and euphoric, causing one to get lost in ones own head. Not sleepy, but heavy indeed.

Enjoy the nug pRon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. beautiful colors, man

3. Wow, just wow.

4. That looks supepr dank bro. I have white rhino that looks the same..minus the purple just green

5. For sure a favorite strain. Lucky, lucky, lucky man.

6. I picked up some lavender for 180 a half ounce at my local dispensary and it was rediculouuuuuus. Glad to see others enjoying a fine strain.
    :smoking:

7. jesus thats some sexy bud, lavender would be wut id pick

8. soooo sick bro. i wish i had those beautiful nugs right now. i amma sucker for the purple man that looks soo good i bet the high is even better.

9. Heady lookin nuggets, wut u gonna smoke it outta?

10. that looks like some FIRE :smoking:

11. Wow, those are some frosty lookin nugs man!

12. i;m naming my first child lavender now

13. thats prob one of the darkest purples i've ever seen!! some dank ass shit bro

14. I have had some well grown lavender before and it is some of the frostiest shit ever. In a dime bag it left like a cinnamon bun sugar sludge on the bag because it was so sticky and resinous. Unreal. And the high was unbelievable, some of the best weed you can get your hands on.

The stuff I had wasn't purple though, it was very white and yellow. The purple definitely helps it live up to its name better for sure.

Enjoy!

15. holy shit props tooooo u

16. Damn, yeah.....lavender is a great name for that bud

17. Shits pretty fire.

18. Grave diggin. This shit looks fucking delicious, needed to be bumped.