Lavender Kush

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lavender Kush, Jul 14, 2012.

1. The first time I ever took a hit, it was the summer I was going in to the 7th grade. Some friends and I took a bud from an older brother's stash and smoked it in an outbuilding on their property. Then we hit the rope swing. It was a warm, summer California day and I will NEVER forget it! I only smoked a few more times in junior high.

I was not a regular smoker until I was 14 and in the 9th grade. Well, that was 1976- many years ago! I am a college graduate, raised three children- one soon to be a doctor, one is in upper management and one is a software programmer for a fortune 500 company AND runs his own business on the side.

I've lived in California, Maine, Florida, Washington State and now live in Ohio. Despite the down times, life has been very good to me! I hate the fact the cannabis has been so demonized. If it is so bad, then why have I been so successful in life? I do not have the health problems many others my age have. I just had a complete blood panel done and the doctor told me I am a picture of health! I do have degenerative disc disease in my back but that was from an accident where a drunk driver was involved (I WAS NOT THE DRIVER!!) I also have tendinitis in my hands. Cannabis works wonders for both conditions! The doctors would prefer me to have invasive surgery and take large amounts of OTC pain killers. NO THANKS!

I am glad I found this forum. I have switched from outdoor cultivation to indoor using soiless medium. Was hoping someone could direct me to some good books on the subject of indoor (hydroponic) Cannabis cultivation?

Thanks everyone!
    Lavender :wave: