Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lavender 1/2 Oz Nova Scotia Pick-up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by momoiverson, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Name: Lavendar
    Genetics: Super Skunk x Big Skunk Korean x Afghani-Hawaiian
    Type: Indica Hybrid
    Price: $130

Hey, just picked up some real dank stuff. Stuff smells like its name, really flowery with a hint of sweetness to it. Really smooth on the inhale with a ton of flavours going on, ranging from skunk to hash to a pungent sweet after taste. Initially hits hard in the head, and then a very strong body high creeps on you. I sampled it with two 1-hitter bowls out of my bong and was baked for a good 1.5 hours, which was impressive considered I smoked only about 0.2g. Definitely some of the best weed I have smoked in a while, and in my life for that matter. Check it out, and stay high GC :smoke:

Note: Used to paying about 60 a quarter for top shelf like this, but don't regret throwing down the extra 10, as this is some of the top shelf, top shelf.... haha.

Attached Files:

2. bump... new season of dexter now, hahaha

3. Look like nice nugs!

4. Yah... zero shake

5. kinda hard to see the quality, but it sounds like a very good smoke:smoke:
    $60 a q? those sounds like canadian prices!

6. AH, yes...I remember Lavender. Well, not really, but that's a good sign, right?

I got 1 half-O of it when it was around the area for like, 20 minutes, lol, but It was almost exactly like you described, I probably couldn't have explained it any better.

I remember mine kinda had a notable trace of coffee grounds in the Skunk odor of the nugs, does your too?

btw- just warning ya, don't expect to have shit for short-term memory after blazin' that shit. I burned a frozen pizza, forgot to shut off several lights in my house, and forgot to light an unlit ciggy which I held, unlit, for 10-20 mins. :wave:

have fun!!!:cool:

7. lol... worked 12-8 today. got home at 8:30, had 4 bong rips, and now the old brain is functioning really slow haha. man, i know what you are saying about that skunky smell, that is especially evident when you get breaking up the buds. shit is savory and so smooth... can't see me letting it last long haha. good news tho; purp is in town, along with some g-13. expect to see a pickup pretty soon. :smoke: