Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laundry Detergent?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Metropolis, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Hey GC I have a strange question...or more of a story.
    Well I was over at my friends house the day after christmas.Now I've known him since college he grows decent stuff. Anyway, he has a rather small garden in his backyard. Now we were smoking, swapping stories about annoying family members this goes on for a couple minutes. So I go to light my bong, I take a nice big hit...when it happens. I taste the most disgusting thing. I didn't even know weed could taste like this.
    Now to go over, my bong was clean,this was in the same batch we had been smoking. But I kid you not the pot tasted just like laundry detergent...It was awful..
    Anyone else ever had this experience?
    Also, what could have caused this one particular bud to taste this way?

2. you smoke shwag

3. #3 Metropolis, Dec 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2010
    No, it was a nice hardy bud.
    It was in a good sized bundle.
    I can you assure it wasn't.

4. it might not of been flushed properly