Laundry Day is a Stoner's Worst Nightmare

Discussion in 'General' started by TLF1088, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Well, it's 4:20. Taking a little break from laundry.

I start washing, drying, and folding clothes at 11:30 am today and have only taken a break in order to down two cups of coffee.

And guess what? I'm not even down to half a pile yet....

What made it worse is I accidently tossed a plastic bag of what I though was just paper garbage in my closet about two weeks ago. Turns out there was some kind of food in the bag too....not even able to make out what it was it's so moldy and rotten now.

So about 30 clean dress shirts and a few pairs of pants hanging in my closet needed to be washed because they stunk.

What's another 3 or 4 loads though when I'm already doing 20+

2. Wait - You're using a washer and dryer, and you've done... 20+ loads? What washing methods are you using? Did you really have that many clothes? I just put in a load and then go back to whatever I was doing... doesn't really interrupt the smoking.

3. Laundry is sooooooo easy.

1. Separate whites from darks. that takes five minutes.

2. fill up a basket with either a load of wihtes or a load of darks and throw it in the washer and start it. that takes five minutes.

[BREAK] Then you have the next 30 to 40 minutes free.

3. then you get your other load of dirty clothes and bring it out to the washing machine. Take the clothes from the washer out and throw them in the dryer and throw the dirty clothes in the washer. that takes five minutes.

[BREAK] then you have the next 40 to 45 minutes free (depending on your dryer).

4. Fold your clothes and repeat steps two, three, and four if necessary.

After typing this all out, I came to the realization that there was really no point for me doing so. I just broke it down for absolutely no reason. oh well.

and NOTHING is as bad as leaving gum in a pocket. The washer usually isn't the problem, but the dryer gets fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkked. and so do the pants.

4. Well, my mother insists that our washing machine can't handle more than 7 shirts per load, which I think is bullshit but I do it because that's what she wants.

There's also a laundromat a few blocks away, so I've been walking back and forth doing laundry there as well to get it done faster.

But yeah, I really do have a lot of clothes, for two reasons.

First reason, I had a girlfriend in highschool with rich parents. She thought I was her real life Ken doll or something so she was always buying me the "latest" fashion. So I've literally got about 5000 dollars worth of clothes she bought me in the 3 years we dated.

Since we broke up, I've been buying a lot of used/vintage clothing from cheap prices, so I've got a ton of stuff I've bought myself.

5. This thread reminded me I have some laundry to put away

6. leaving a pen in the pants pocket is probably worse. Clothes get mother fucked and the dryer does too. thank god it was in a laundromat and not my dryer.

7. Seven shirts per load?

Man that's a load.

8. I do at least 1000 per load

9. i got so much fuckin laundry to do once i get off work in 20 mins. shits easy tho

10. dude i fill my washer to the brim lol. i seriously just washed nearly everything i own in 2 loads.

11. I actually think laundry is one of the more appropriate activities for stoners.

It takes time, but it's pretty mindless and you appreciate it a hell of a lot more when you're faded.

12. well dude, take those clothes and sell them. ya can make some bank, idk if theres a plato's closet near where youre at but i took 3 big bags of clothes i didnt wear anymore and made 200 bucks cash.

i dont really mind doing laundry. throw it in the washer, roll up a joint and go on a quick journey to burn it down, come back and throw the clothes in the dryer

13. I put off doing laundry as much as possible. I pretty much wait until all my clothes are in the laundry basket and then I'll do a few loads and bowl in between. 20+ loads is unrealistic.

14. man i saw your thread thinking, today's laundry day for me and i'm out of weed.. junky.. i HATE laundry day, i went over to the liquor store to get a six-pack cuz i hate folding clothes.. i'll get around to it some day hahah