Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laughing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kingmvp420, Sep 19, 2014.

1. What's the best strain you've had that made you geek, and have uncontrollable laughter? In the past I've never had a high where i laugh at absolutely anything and everything, but i would love too.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. dr. greenthumb's "big laughing." the best for the laugh...

3. Just get fried man.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. If you laugh uncontrollably after you smoke, you have some pretty serious issues going on. Yeah I laugh pretty hard at jokes and I find it especially funny to watch others suffer while I'm high. Not like torture suffering but just funny stupid shit stoners do lol.

5. Most strains do it for me.

6. lots of bans and warning points going out tonight

:confused_2: is it Friday already

:smoke:

7. I'm more of a lurker and post every now and again, not nearly as active as I used to be.

But I can honestly say I don't think I've seen another user with 2 warning points like me lol. Shit gets heated in Pandora's Box lol.

8. sour diesel. Basically any strong sativa after a t break makes me laugh.

9. Uh oh.....*adjusts halo*... I'm a good boy i promise.

10. I got some dank white widow (never had strain before) and by the next time i smoke it'll be a 40 day tbreak ;D I think it'll make me geek.

11. #11 GanjaBawss, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    Just get high as fuck man..if ur with friends then you're bound to laugh a lot ..if ur alone its nice to get that relaxing feeling going on sometimes

12. See that's the thing. Not many prople i know, know i toke so i tend to toke alone all the time, and it can be depressing. I need to find some toking buddies, but i also have to watch who im with because i dont want to ruin my reputation.

13. #13 GanjaBawss, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    What happened to real friends man? Reputation? If i feel like i need to maintain my reputation with my friends then..they ain't my friends

14. I'd say something sativa but not too strong, just uplifting and chill.

15. I get that, but the people i hangout with, hold me to a higher standard than a pothead, so i still gotta be sneaky about how i do my things. It's caused a lot of stress in my life living two different lives, but I've grown to simply accept it, because they will never understand how great the herb truely is.