Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laughing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tree Of Life, Oct 25, 2012.

1. For some reason I find I use all different kinds of laughs ranging from the normal "haha" to full on hysterical fits of laughter. Do you have the same laugh consistently or do you have more than one?

Ps- Jonah Hill is fucking hilarious

2. been laughing my ass off at this for an hour

[​IMG]

do not know why

3. I laugh often and loudly. :hello:
    [​IMG]

4. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

5. wtf...the giraffe made me laugh too...
    I'm not even high.

And yeah, I have lots of different laughs. Depending on the situation and what I'm laughing at.

6. :laughing:

7. I have a friend who's really skinny and really tall. Watching him sit down on the floor is like watching a giraffe try to take a drink. Its so awkward and silly.

That still doesn't explain why that picture is so damn funny.

8. If I am unable to express fully how funny a situation is with my laughter I will often strike objects repeatedly until the point is made.

9. I'm not sure why I laughed at that giraffe picture.

Yesterday I got into the giggles and laughed for quite some time like Muttley.
    [​IMG]

10. it ranges from a friendly hehe to uncontrollable hysterical laughter.. with a guffaw thrown in here and there for good measure.

11. i have a "polite" laugh, like when i laugh at someone's little joke during a conversation, then i have a full bodied laugh, which is somewhat loud. then i have my full out belly laugh where i start to lose my breath lol

12. Haven't felt the same since the T.Break, guess its sobriety and distorted view of reality repressing my sense of humor.

13. yeah i have the hahaha or the hysterical cant stop laughing out of breath thing. Then i sometimes do a hyena thing where i laugh, stop, breath in through my mouth making a weird noise then start laughing again.