laughing gas

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by K5chris, Oct 25, 2009.

1. can i buy it without a license, i love going to the dentist just to get gassed up ( hell gotta make the best out of a shitty situation )

but id much rather sit at home and get fucked up, ya know like to the point where sounds start chopping? all supervised tough im not stupid with my shit.

2. #2 Floydian, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019

3. welding supply stores. lic. requirements vary by state

4. okay, whats the cheapest, most user friendly method, im not trying to have tanks the size of scuba tanks in my room, i like the idea of the whipped cream dispenser but it just looks expensive

5. #5 Floydian, Oct 25, 2009

6. is it even worth it?

7. #7 Floydian, Oct 25, 2009

8. that man was tripping balllllllllllls:hippie:

9. Yes, yes he was.

He was tripping Companion Cubes.

[​IMG]

10. more like tripping pokeballlllzz
    [​IMG]

11. #11 tharedhead, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2009
    If you decide to make nitrous a regular part of your life, you may wish to consider taking some extra B-12 (and folate) just to be on the safe side.:)
    It depletes those vites, and can lead to issues with long term use.
    Enjoy!

12. will it work from a whipped cream can? I'm bored as shit at home and I was thinking about trying it before. decided not to though for some reason.

13. Look for whips online, you can get a box of 600 for $200, very good deal lol.

But, here a box of 24 is $17 just finished up the last one :hello:

14. yea, but its like $2-4 a can.

15. i guess ill try to find something, it would be badass to rig it like the dentist office so i can just chill and gas up.