Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laughing at serious people while stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Have you ever tried to have serious conversation with someone while stoned, and couldn't keep a straight face because of how serious their vibes were?

2. I'm horrible evil when stoned.....

"Grandma fell and broke her hip........"

BWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

3. No. Not because they were serious. But sometimes at the bullshit coming out of their mouth. However, a fast food drive thru is a bad place to get the uncontrollable giggles.

4. yes i know exactly what you mean. when i first started smoking i would just laugh so hard while looking at my friend talk. verything was so slow moving

I'd say that would qualify as one of the better places to get the giggles. Plus you get some free saliva in between your burgers :)

6. Laughter is the best defense mechanism. Nuff' said.

7. That happens to me drunk wayyyyy more often then it happens to me high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. If I get high enough I start to make fun of people's voices. Whenever my friends talk ill mimic their voices and laugh my ass off. They think its funny too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I laugh, and smirk at serious people sober. It's a defensive mechanism...I've pissed lots of people off, for smirking while they curse at me or whatever. 

10. My mom explaining to me the dangers of diving

" There was this kid who jumped off the end of one of those really long docks that go into a pond. He just assumed the water would be deep at the end of the dock so he dove head first into the water, and it was only a foot deep".

I just found that to be hilarious for some reason, it was when I first started smoking and I just laughed my ass off and she just stared at me like what the fuck.