Laughing At How Much Everyone Pays For Weed.

Discussion in 'General' started by g.h.o.u.l., Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright I live in Canada (BC) and every time I see someone on here talking about paying $150+ for an ounce or $30+ for an 8th I cant stop laughing because the weed you get isn't even anything that can be compared to the shit we get. Why even smoke weed if its cost so much for so little? If I had to pay $50 for an 8th I wouldn't even bother smoking weed.

1/8: $20
    1/4: $40 or $35
    1/2: $70
    Zip:$100-$135 MAX

2. #2 bluntfists, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    yeah well people who took the time to learn to grow are laughing at you because we pay about $1 a gram after everything is said and done.....

not really sure what the point of this thread is? are people supposed to praise you for being in an area with an abundance? or maybe we should just say that there are places in the world where water is the most expensive thing they have. should I tell them how I am laughing at the misery they live in every day? I should take pictures of sandwich's and water and send it off to Africa and tell them how much I am laughing at them.

3. nice post bro, does'nt come off as elitist or douchey at all eh.

4. THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

some COMEDY GOLD brah!!!!!!! XDDDDDddd!!11!1!!!1one

5. not everyone is lucky enough in a place where bud is cheap and readily available. we pay what we have to. maybe you should be grateful for what you have instead of trying to make yourself seem like you're better than everyone else.

6. canada ehh?

7. Suck my nutz bruh

8. Typical Canadian.

9. Ya but you don't have that West Coast wax scene brah.

More wax dealers than bud dealers over here now. I target C'nucks in Mario Kart lol

11. I thought Canadians we're suppose to be nice people? You seen like a dick.

12. Some people don't understand simple economics. :smoking:

13. Yeah?

Well...How many firearms do you own?  Oh yeah, son, I went there. :cool: 

14. I fart in your general direction

i second that stinker [​IMG]

16. If i had to pay for weed, id quit amoking.

Id never pay for it.

Its too easy to grow and the yields can be overwhelming.

I get sour when I hear that people still buy. Means some middle man asshole is taking his cut somewhere.

17. #17 IIGooGII, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014

Lol.

Now I'm not doubting there are some decent buds up in BC, but I doubt it's the best. When a community has free reign to control all the product they're consuming that's one thing, like in BC (and if you live in BC and you're not growing, you're an idiot, because there's about 1 growhouse per every 100 houses in bc. Good luck busting them all!) But when you have places where it's legal, that's another story entirely.

By the way, I can almost guarantee you that cali/colo weed is just as good, if not better than your "bc buds".

Also, I don't pay for weed. So I laugh at people who still do, mainly just people like OP for his douchey faggotry.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that Oregon has, literally, everyone beat...That state has straight fire, can't find anything better than their weed. :cool:

19. Dude I live in B.C. as well and get even better prices than that, through an old friend, but what's your point? You post this shit just to rub it in? You know in Washington state and Oregon, even Cali you can get the same deals if you know the right people?

These American blades could just as easily be laughin their asses off at the obscene prices we pay for booze, which is way worse proportionally than their high weed prices.

Plus a lot of blades on here grow their own anyway, so you aren't stinging their pride at all really, they're payin like 2$/gram for high quality smoke.

Talk about giving us Canadians a bad name, jesus...

20. JuanRing sums it up very well. This thread is not in the spirit of GrassCity.

Why laugh at anothers misfortune? It comes off as very trollish (in the least).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.